add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Define S for Water Cooling

Ryoutarou97

55 months ago

I heard it was good for liquid cooling. How is it? It looks on newegg that I can mount a 360 rad on the front and one on the top, though that might be overkill. Does anyone have it? Also, are there 3x140 rads?

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

yes, it can mount a 30mm thin 360 in front with fans and another 360 rad on top together. it can mount a 420 rad up top (3x140mm) but no rear fan or 360 front rad with this. it has a flexible res bracket and is pretty good for it's price. definitely an easy case to recommend.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Will a normal rad be in the way of the drive cages in the front? Also, do you think I could go with a 360 (thin) intake and a 360 on top to support 2 GPUs and a CPU using a 140mm intake on the bottom and a 120 on the back?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

no, there are no drive cages in this case. there are three 3.5" and two 2.5" drive holders on the back side behind the side panel. yes, that setup is possible in the Define S.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube