add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Why Can't I find it??

blaze1194
  • 59 months ago

Hello PCP community! Hope you are all having a great day (or night depending when you are reading this). I've been on the hunt for the Seasonic 750 Snow Silent edition PSU for quite some time but I just can't find anywhere that sells it. I know that it's been (or being?) made because it shares the product page with the 1050w Snow Silent PSU. Link: http://www.seasonicusa.com/SnowSilent%20Series.htm

If anyone has any information on where I can possibly look to find the 750w PSU that would be SO FANTASTIC! Thanks everyone!

EDIT: And no, I don't want to just buy the 1050w PSU, that's such a waste of wattage that I'll never use. My estimated wattage for my buld runs around the 550 mark overclocked. So ideally 750 would be perfect!

Comments

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Silencer MK iii could be a possible alternative: https://pcpartpicker.com/part/pc-power--cooling-power-supply-ppcmk3s750 Made by super flower though.

EDIT: (Leaving this blank in case i find the 750W snowsilent) I cannot find any listings for the 750W snow silent, perhaps they are discontinued?

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

While I really do appreciate the suggestion, I probably won't go with that PSU, with my first thoughts being that it is made by Super flower which in my mind isn't as reliable as Seasonic, Corsair, or EVGA for example. Second, and yes this might sound nit picky, I really do like how the Seasonic one is fully modular. But again thank you for the suggestion!! :D

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Actually Corsair and EVGA use rebrandings of Seasonic and Superflower(Plus some others such as Channel Well and Flextronics). You can see the original manufacturers of specific models here

I have one more suggestion for Fully modular white Power supply. It's the Super Flower Leadex(Tier one PSU). Pcpartpicker | Overclockers uk. I do not know where or if there are any US listings.

EDIT: i've been peaking around in your saved parts list. I suggest not getting ANY corsair cooler as they can tend to be loud and go get a CM nepton 240m, Swiftech 220x / 240x, or a Kraken x61.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh see I learn something new every day, I knew about how Seasonic was rebranded into different companies PSU's, but I didn't know about Superflower. Thanks for the information!! I'll definitely look more into SuperFlower!!

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

yep, super flower is behind all of rosewill's decent units and the reason people cheer on evga because without them.... lol.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Superflower is definitely on par with Seasonic, Corsair and Evga don't make there own psu's, Evga uses Supeflower for the G2 and B2 units which are basically unbeatable for the price. The only time I can recommend a psu by brand is if its Seasonic or Superflower or XFX, who gets all of there psu's from Seasonic.

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome good to know! I really appreciate the information! I'll definitely have to do my own research about Superflower! Not to try and disagree with you, cuz I'm sure you are right! But I just want to learn for myself as well so I don't make the same mistake in the future! Thanks for the input!

• 59 months ago
  • 1 point

I just got an email back from Seasonic saying that the PSU will be out early July for anyone that wants to know!

Thanks everyone for all the information!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube