add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

need help please

alchemist1002

55 months ago

Just realized i bought a midtower that only comes with 2 USB ports. Anything I can do ? I figure I need at least 3 for mouse keyboard and headset. Any help appreciated

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 2 points

Your motherboard should have some rear USB ports on it.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

http://m.newegg.com/Product/index?itemnumber=N82E16813157564

This is the motherboard. Dumb question but how would I hook up a device like a headset to the back of the motherboard when its encased in the tower. This is the case with one USB 2 and one USB 3

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay....

When you put the motherboard into your computer you will notice there is a cut-out at the back of the case for you to put the rear I/O into. There it's exposed to the outside so you can easily insert your peripherals.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks man

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Anytime.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube