add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Dayum! The new Need For Speed trailer

Killer_68

56 months ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybZ5nchDm6o

Graphics looks awesome and it says "all-footage captured in game". It looks like it's gonna be an urban environnement. Can see a Mustang, Porsche RWB, 180SX and an 2000GTR Skyline. High level of customization with wide bodykits and i hope with offset and camber customization. Can't wait for new information on the game!

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 3 points

Underground 2 was my favorite mainly ( fully cough cough) due to the customization options. Make that kinda NFS with MORE custom options and I'm sold. And add cops like on Most wanted ( older version that was on GameCube))

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I agree with this 110%. I'm not one for racing games but I love customization and unrealistic drifting.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

TECHNICALLY if you're good enough you can in fact drift like in U2 IRL. I really lost touch woth NFS after prostreet and the direction towards professional circuit racing they took.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

And when they TRIED again with the newer most wanted, hot pursuit and all to me it was pure product placement with the game. All the cars were all sorts of flashy yet the games fell flat

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I think you have to be Japanese to drift like that. I did buy most wanted but the fact there was no customization really took a key element out for me.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean there was to a point just not even close to U2. I was disappointed in the fact that there was no Supra that I could mod to hell and that they used the newer model Eclipse in MW

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Guess I'll be watching this release very closely to see what they promise

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

The only one I ever liked was need for speed underground. None ever compared to the sheer brilliance of that game and have been disappointed by every game since sadly.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube