add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Can you guys Recommand me case, that will fit the Gigabyte GtX 970 G1. WITHOUT removing a HDD Cage.

YellowComet

55 months ago

Hey guys,

As you can read the title i need your help!! I want to buy a computer with the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, but all the cases i like are too small, to fit the GPU without removing a HDD Cage. I wanted to buy the NZXT H440, but the case doesnt fit the GTX G1, could someone tell me how many, the max number of HDD Cages i can have in installed in the H440 and still have a Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 installed.

Thanks you already for reading the post with the intention to help me!

PS: if you couldn't help me with this question, could you, then give me recommandation for a Case, that can fit the GTX 970 G1, without removing a HDD Cage

Thanks alot and have a nice day.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 3 points

http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Pro.html

https://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes614pbk

347mm (with HDD Cages)

472mm (without HDD Cages)

the G1 is 312mm long

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

There's a ton. Corsair's 200R, 230T, 300R, Fractal's R4, R5, S, etc. will do it easily. You just need to have either no cages or a cage that can be removed near the top slot on the m/bd. That's just about every good case out there.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the H440 and i think you should still be able to use 3-4 of the drive cages with the 970 installed.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you know of sure of is it just a guess??

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I know for a fact you can use 3, but i'm not sure about the 4th.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks you very much for you answer. Its much appreciated.

• 55 months ago
  • 0 points

InWin GR One should fit it

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube