add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair C70 Fan Mount Points

gseyffert

77 months ago

Hey guys, I'm building a new computer in a few weeks, and I'm getting the Corsair Vengeance C70 as my case. My friend and I built his computer about a week ago, and he has an extra 200mm fan lying around that we removed to make room for his H100i. I would like to be able to install this fan to the front of my case, and take the 120mm fans that come stock in the front and put them in other parts of the case. I haven't been able to find anything about 200mm fan compatibility for the front fan mounts. Can anyone with experience with this case help me out? Thanks!

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

No, the front is dual 120MM only. Sorry

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube