add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Better than Kraken x61 for the same price?

MrGreenJam

56 months ago

Title says it all, I'm looking for a liquid cooler at the same price as the kraken x61 but that outperforms it. Any suggestions?

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 3 points

stop looking. unless the Swiftech H220X is $130 where you live or an XSPC kit is on discount, stop looking. you'll find nothing. :)

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

For its bracket, I think the x61 is the champ. It's much quieter and cooler than corsair's coolers, and cooler master stuff is more in between the two to my knowledge

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

As everyone has said, good luck! The Kraken is a top-performing unit and if something did out-perform it for cheaper/the same price.... then why would we care about the kraken?

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

If you can fit a Nepton 280L into your case then it's Supposedly 1C-3C cooler, though it is pulling two 140mm JetFlo's which are pretty damn loud compared to the ones that the Kraken houses. The main reason why alot of people talk about the Kraken is 100% because there are more people that own one.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7738/closed-loop-aio-liquid-coolers/9

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube