add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Phanteks Enthoo Pro Fan Connections

Zenoaxs

55 months ago

I'm going to be building my first pc build in a few months and I'm planning to use the Enthoo Pro. Will I need any fan extensions? I'm going to be using 3 corsair AF140's, 2 in the front and 1 at the back. Would I need any fan extension cables or would I be fine?

Thanks.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

the fan cables are long enough to reach the fan hub or any of the fan headers on your motherboard. it should be fine.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for replying!

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

You'd honestly be better off leaving the stock fans in. Phanteks makes far better fans than Corsair. If you really want aftermarket fans, go Bitfenix or Noctua.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

true. also cougar is great noise/performance too.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Okay then, I might as well go with spectre Pro's.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh and by the way, what fans would you recommend for a radiator? I'm also going to be using a h100i.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

none. the fans that come on it outperform many you can buy, but of course are super loud. I recommend skiping the step where you buy the H100i. if you've already bought it just use it as is. cannot recommend spending any more money on that thing. may as well have went nepton 280L and get top clc performance with that noise level, or better yet the X61 and get top clc performance with less noise.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I haven't got the pc yet. I'm still saving, thanks for other AIO suggestions.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube