add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

BenQ monitors.

Mallowpuff

49 months ago

I'm not sure if PCPP is alright with linking to places they don't use but please tell me if they aren't!

Woot! is having some great deals on monitors if you're alright with a refurb.

Atleast from what I can tell it's a good deal!

http://computers.woot.com/plus/benq-very-much?ref=cnt_wp_5

Comments

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

I'm not sure if PCPP is alright with linking to places they don't use but please tell me if they aren't!

As long as it's not a link shortener, an offensive website, or spam, the staff won't mind. See the guidelines on the left side of this thread.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't think it's any of them!

Thanks!!

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Nope it's not. =)
That was my way of telling you that your link is fine.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks haha.

Do you have an opinion on buying "Factory Reconditioned" monitors?

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

I personally avoid them because they're usually not much cheaper. I'm also not educated on what return policies for reconditioned items are. Do they let you return it if it's defective?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

It says a 90 day "BenQ" warranty, and 20$ for a one year Square trade(last time I checked this was for anything, it failing or the buyer ruining it) And according to here, the cheapest you can get the monitor here is 199$, there it's 120$

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

Dang, I actually wish I was in the market for a new monitor now! Hahaha, you can get this monitor for $239.99 (normally $379.99). That's a difference of $140.00 (or 36% off)...

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I know right. I'm actually almost thinking about saving up and getting a wee bit better 1080p monitor.

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

So, did Newegg agree to the refund of that monitor that was having the ghosting problems? Any restocking fees?

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I can tell, they just said send it back.

I guess they'll look at it and then force me to pay a restocking fee?

• 49 months ago
  • 2 points

That's a shame. It might be worth it to pay the restocking fee if the replacement has the same issue, though. Otherwise you'd either be stuck with it or have to try and sell it (which you probably wouldn't be able to get much for it, unfortunately).

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm actually probably just going to pay it if they need it even though I hate newegg for it.

I shouldn't have to pay a restocking fee on a defective item but I probably will...

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

I got refunded the money!

Time to get some more money and get a little bit better monitor. ;)

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

WOOO!!!

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, haha.

Can't wait to find and get a new one!

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

To be completely fair, that was three days ago. =(

[comment deleted]
  • 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Still, sucks that you missed it.

• 49 months ago
  • 1 point

Woops.

They are having some really good deals it seems on AOC monitors.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube