add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT Phantom 530 available for pre-order (successor to original Phantom case)

Nathairglas

77 months ago

1st time building coming up and have been delayed, happy I have because NZXT just announced the pre-ordering for the Phantom 530, the direct successor to the orginal NZXT Phantom. The beautiful case just got even better!!

Promo video here

"In 2010, NZXT introduced the industry to its Phantom chassis, an aggressively designed, feature-filled case for mainstream users, gamers and enthusiasts alike. Now, NZXT is finally ready to unveil its direct successor, the Phantom 530.

Continuing the legacy of the original, the new Phantom was meticulously designed from the ground up for a refreshing new design that is uncompromising in every way. While creating the Phantom 530, the NZXT design team painstakingly took every beloved aspect of the original and made it even better."

Features

Single channel, 30W fan controller with integrated fan hub

Up to three 200mm fans for maximum airflow

Discrete SSD mount behind motherboard tray

34mm of cable management clearance

Fully modular, interchangeable hard drive cages

Signature rear I/O LEDs + Latest USB 3.0 connection

Large acrylic window

Extensive liquid cooling support includes Kraken X40/X60 all-in-one solutions and radiators of up to 360mm in size

Durable steel constructed 5.25” optical drive latches

Eight motherboard expansion slots offer comprehensive expandability

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 4 points

Lol you must be an NZXT rep.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

wish I was, so i can get this for free or at a discount

• 77 months ago
  • 2 points

The real question is, is it better than the original?

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

also NZXT unveils the Phantom 530 at Computex 2013 in Taiwan last month, an intial promotion from one of the NZXT staff. "New chassis designed from the ground up," says NZXT Product Manager Rob Teller.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube