add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Anyone else hyped for the Steam Controller Release ?

Growliff1234

56 months ago

I have an awful background for consoles. I was always terrible with a regular controller and it made me so angry, so I stuck to PC. With this new controller I may be decent... Lol who knows this thing is so weird. Anyway, its announced for Oct 16th ! Woohoo !

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

The controller looks really weird to me. I'll definitely be trying it out but I don't expect much from it.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

With how much effort they have put into I expect it to be decent

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

It's valve........................

That's my response...

*Oh btw, I'm enjoying CS:GO a little more ;)

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome ! Im englufed in the biggest money waster on the internet !

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Opened case.... got a m249 system lock...... WTF!!!!!!!!!!

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

It probably has a slot for your credit card in the back xD

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol...

[comment deleted]
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I do love the mouse and keyboard but when it comes to games like skyrim and fallout I always revert back to a pad. I just feel more immersed in the game. Maybe I'll give it a try who knows. I'm really liking the look of the new X1 pads though.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Not sure what the advantage is over a regular gamepad (I'm currently using an XBox 360 controller and it is serving me well tbh) but its looks kinda set it aside from the default controller layout. I'm not really hyped about it, but to be fair, I rarely get hyped when it comes to peripherals.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I tried one at PAX east, and I definitely liked it more than a gamepad. It feels sort of like using a track pad with your thumb, and it's surprisingly easy to get used to. I would definitely be interested in buying one, but I honestly am not sure what I'd use it for.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

To be honest, I am more hyped for the Steam Link than the Steam Controller: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qooNdATwSo0 :)

I use an XBox One controller and really like it - not sure I could be tempted to move to the Steam Controller from that.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I have never used a controller that I particularlly would preach for but, I definitely will be getting a steam controller

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I cant see myself parting from the 360 controller until the Xbox one adapter comes out.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Xbox One Adaptor ? You can take an xbox one controller and hook it up to your PC with a phone charger... Micro USB in the Controller and USB into the Computer

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I know that, im not a fan of the wire and the micro usb ports on the XO controllers are horrible.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Then what kind of adapter are you waiting for ?

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Theyre going to release a wireless one similar to the one for the 360.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh ok

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I personally use a Xbox 360 controller. I prefer that because I played the 360 from 2008-present so I've gotten used to the controller

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I played xbox for about the same, but I got rid of mine not too long ago because I was bad at it, and I realized PC was master race so.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube