add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Looking to buy a Cryorig R1 Ultimate or Universal

Ian_H.

48 months ago

If anyone has a used R1 (either Ultimate or Universal) that they are willing to sell, feel free to PM me. It seems as if they're out of stock everywhere, and the only place you can find it is on ebay for twice the retail price.

Comments

[comment deleted]
  • 47 months ago
  • 1 point

I actually ordered mine last night along with one of the customod covers :) I went with the Universal for the high profile RAM

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube