add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

How easy would this be?

blaze1194

54 months ago

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great day wherever you are! I was wondering what the communities opinion was on how easy it would be to pain the back of the Corsair 760T white edition, white. And when I say the back I mean where the motherboard stand off's are. My thinking is that I can paint under where the motherboard would be and have the inside be completely white. Would plasti-dip work well, or would it not work at all. If you have any questions feel free to ask, as it's 3:00am and my brain doesn't quite make sense right now tbh. Thanks!!

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I have no experience with plasti-dip but all the custom jobs on this site seem to use spray paint. I'm sure there's a fairly reasonably priced metal coating spray paint out there.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

To add to this.... OP do note that most heat resistant spray paint is NOT removable, so plan it out before you start it.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

And wear gloves ;)

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh and a dust/ face covering!! Very important... trust me.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

lol!

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

they're selling colorful death in a can! :D

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Not to mention doing it in a well ventilated area, like a garage with the door open.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Gotcha so I am basically going to some store (Home Depot, Lowes, etc) and asking them for a spray paint that goes well on metal? I also wanted to add that this is just a general idea that I had I'm still not sure if I'm actually going to do it or not. BUT I really appreciate all the feedback!

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Here!

Looks cheap enough if you decide to do it buddy.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you for the kind words!! :D

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube