add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I'm looking for people to game with.

Locklear66

56 months ago

So here's the deal. I am part owner of a guild(AdebeMandalore) I love my guild brothers and we talk and have all kinds of fun. Now the bad part. They are all on Xbox1. As of now I'm like the only one on pc. So I am looking for guys who like to game but have lives out site of their gaming. I have a family and I game as a hobby. I'm looking to group up with like minded people and just have fun. I play Titanfall, Black ops2, swtor, ESO online if I have to, also plan to get BF4. Plus I'm willing to try out any other game I can afford.

This is not a recruitment message. I'm just tired of gaming alone.

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

You listed all of the games I don't own...... Unfortunate.

Anyway..... I hope you find some people!

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

What games do you have. Maby I can get one or two

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Games I am currently active in are

GTA: v

BF: 4

CS:GO (thanks... Growliff)

And whatever I find interesting to buy from the summer sale.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I have cs:go. Forgot about it though until now. Only played it like once lol

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

yea... I generally don't like it.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Lol same here

[comment deleted]
  • 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Also I plan on getting BF4

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Out of what he said CS:GO is great fun with friends. I have it myself and it's on sale right now for around $8 usd. If you want to add me I'm here

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll add you when I get home bro. Don't play cs much but I'm willing to try.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Planetside 2 is free and I play. We should do some streaming of it together on Twitch! On steam I'm LeadProphet; look me up.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey yea I'm up for that. I'll start the download of it when I get back to the house tonight. Probably be tomorrow tho before I can play. My net is slow. Look me up on steam in Locklear66

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Is that your account name or your current handle? Because I can't find you.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Try looking for Tranus2. My handle is Locklear66 I believe.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

just friended a Locklear66 from Tejas. Hope that's you.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeppers that's me.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

I'll start the download when I get home

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Feel free to add me on steam (SeikoShadow) I get around to quite a few games but not been playing much recently. games below are currently my only multiplayer games but I'm always happy to try something new.

DayZ Europa Universalis 4 Insurgency

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Sweet I will when our net gets back up.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube