add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

which juan is the best?

Policeofficer15

56 months ago

:3 hello ladies and gentlemen! I wanna ask you guys which cpu cooler (with blue or red led) that's 120m-150m, aannnd that's under $50 :P if possible please tell me D:

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

Enermax ETS T40 is a good choice with blue LED

Zalman CNPS9900 MAX-R | Max-B. Also are good coolers Red or blue LED's.

These are just a few coolers that i can think of ATM.

• 56 months ago
  • 2 points

The only issue I have with the Zalman coolers that are round like the 9500, 9700, and 9900 is they can be a pain to clean... particularly fans mounted like they are on the 9700.

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Thank you :)

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube