add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

recommendations on cheapest windows 7 OS?

Themanwhoneedsham
  • 60 months ago

Hi! first off, thanks for going out of your way and clicking on this, it really means a lot knowing that people help. SO : the question is- What is the the cheapest windows 7 64 bit OS that money can buy, LEGALLY? im making my own build and i have everything wrapped up, but im just kinda upset that the windows 7 OS still cost a whopping 100 bucks, if i was able to get it for a cheaper price my build would be significantly easier to achieve financially. Im gonna need a disk because my wifi sucks, and chances are if i try to download a 20 gig file, its gonna be corrupted . thanks again, all helping comments are appreciated and hopefully wont go unnoticed .

Comments

• 60 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are a student at a college you can get it for $60-$70, but that's the cheapest you can get it for. If you aren't a student then you just have to buy the OEM version for ~$90. Windows 7 is sometimes more than 8.1 because they stopped making windows 7

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube