add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

My case is not listed on the part picker even though it is a top of the line case.

Malpherian

54 months ago

My Case the Sentey GS-7000 (Also KNown as the Azza Hurrican 2000) is not listed on the PC part picker for building a system. This case should be on there as it is a top of the line case for ultimate builds.

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 2 points

it is a top of the line case for ultimate builds.

honestly doubt it can be compare with top of the line cases..... not saying its bad.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

It sort of looks like a radiator... It's big but aesthetically IMO it's disgusting.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

yep, very strange....

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I think it looks pretty good... plz dont kill meh...

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

post this in this forum https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/forums/forum/19-part-additions/ with a link to the product if it is not here.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

If you are looking to have it put on PCPP, post in the part addition forum.

Also, that case is really not top of the line. Sorry to tell you, but you could get a much better one for the same price, like the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

You can add it to your list manually for now.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I had the Azza Hurrican 2000. bought it for $129.99 before newegg sold out and it came back in stock for $159.99. started my last AMD build with it before moving to the Silverstone RV02E window. very nice full tower, but it isn't as flexible as the top choices are today. comes with lots of fans and a few hot swap bays which are nice. the doors were heavy and those little slots made it a pain sometimes to remove/replace.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube