add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H50 Or H100i?

Finnaus

78 months ago

Should I get a Corsair H100i, or an Corsair H50? Or neither!

I'm getting a Intel Core i7 4770k and I plan on overclocking it.

What do you guys think?

-Finn

Comments

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

well is all depends on if your willing to spend the extra money for an h100i if you are then it is better because of the double rad.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

If you even have to ask, h100i ;)

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

From what I understand the H50 is not any better than an air cooler.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

I would definitely say if you have the cash, get the H100i. It'll keep your temps a lot lower, and you'll be able to overclock higher. And it has some pretty nifty software.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

It's really no competition. If you have the money, get the H100i, if you don't, then don't. Simple as that.

• 78 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks guys, you're really helpful!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube