add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

i love the look of this case

zac16

77 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-c70militarygreen what does everyone else think, like it or not? Im going to build a military style rig so this fits perfect with gryphon and its armor.

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

yeah it does look pretty awesome. the only other case that i like better than the c70 is the corsair 600t. both bueatiful cases

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't like the color. But the case itself looks OK and I really like the latches that hold the covers on. That's the best solution I've seen for easy attachment and removal.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

they can come in black and i think white but not sure about the white.

• 77 months ago
  • 2 points

The black looks good. No white for me either. I make sure that no dust gets INSIDE my machine, but I'll be damned if I'm going to keep dust off the outside too. It's a machine, not furniture.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube