add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Are these good cases?

johngerges582

54 months ago

I was in a debate about which case I want for my first pc build. Now I know some say if it's your first build you shouldn't worry too much about looks, but I just totally threw that out the window. I narrowed down my search to the apparently new but good looking Rosewill Stryker M, and the sleek Cooler Master Elite 430. I really like both of these cases, and I trust both of these brands. At the time of making this I found a new case that I like, and it's the Coolermaster Elite 431 plus. Does anyone have any suggestions? The Rosewill is not listed in the cases section though.

Case Links

System Build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/7nqgcf

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

The Cooler Master Elite 430 does not have any front USB 3.0 ports. All three are budget cases with typical structural design for that price range. Noise levels would also be similar. Differences is basically aesthetics.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah I noticed that too. I might even end up switching my motherboard late on, but I'm not sure.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I decided to go with the MSI Z97 PC Mate. I got my choices down to the Elite 430 and the Stryker M, and I'm leaning towards the Stryker M. Updated Build http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ZCWdTW

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Good decision john. Go ahead.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube