add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube
Trigsta

56 months ago

Anybody ever play asherons call it came out shortly after everquest. It graphics sucked but the mechanics of the game were bar none. The diversity between the chars made it so much fun. Anybody still play or know any other games that are like it. Ive bin hearing possible player ran servers like everquest. Would love to see the old AC agin.

Comments

• 56 months ago
  • 1 point

Unfortunately with AC and other older MMOs like Dark Age of Camelot, I started playing MMOs with WoW and always found the older ones so clunky compared to it. Would have loved to have experienced the old EQ1 and AC games back when they were in their prime.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I can understand that. Graphics and mechanics are a huge change from WoW. I just loved the diversity between the chars. Not one character was like another. Everything was customizable from how quick and hard you swung ur sword or bow to how fast you could run and how high you could jump. Games no days everybody wears the same armor or has the same skills. Only difference is how you play your char.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube