add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

MP game that doesn't require teamwork?

BULLSEYE

55 months ago

I'm tired of every mp game where i must depend on others and they ALWAYS mess it up, even if i mess up i don't want to ruin other people's experience and i want the game to be fun, so is there any game that matches my criteria?

EDIT: Survival games tend to be boring after 20 hours of gameplay where you have almost everything in the game.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

That's part of the fun. Annoying but fun. Your team should improve after a while. If not find a new team?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I don't play with others i just join matches and i get matched with newbies 90% of time, i tried joining clans but no use because they will be inactive after a while.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Join a clan and play with people regularly. You'll end up playing to each others strengths and really pissing off people who are in your current situation.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Tried that couple of time but other members and start playing other games or they are inactive.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Played GTA 5? That's a good one to play.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Yea but i got bored fast

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point
  1. Civilization V
  2. Company of Heroes
  3. Strike Vector
  4. Arguably Planetside 2, lol
  5. Air Brawl
  6. Modular Combat
  7. Storm United
  8. Down To One
  9. Toxikk
  10. Gang Beasts
  • 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks, i'm interested in storm united, down to one and toxikk.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Geez, you got me remembering all the networked multiplayer games over the years.

I never went in for Capture The Flag (CTF) for precisely the reasons you describe. However, I recall having a fair amount of fun playing Team Fortress Classic (back in the days before Valve axe-murdered WON and replaced it with a piece of spyware called Steam). I would usually play a medic, since you could asynchronously join any server and immediately be a help to teammates and an annoyance to foes.

Still, Deathmatch (DM) is still my preferred milieu, with occasional forays into Team Deathmatch. Trouble is, all the DM/TDM servers are usually empty, and all the players are on the CTF servers.

Oh, and while I might have had passable skillz in the late 1990's, these days I appear to suck.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Starsiege: Tribes?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I'm aware of the Tribes series, but I can't say I ever played that one.

I have Tribes: Ascend installed, which I enjoyed for a bit, but it just doesn't seem to have the same sort of appeal for me. Also: You have to grind forever to get access to decent player classes and weapons. "Here's your loincloth and pea-shooter. Oh, you want something better? That'll be 10K experience points, please..."

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

The original Tribes were much more.... shall we say, classic.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube