add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Question for NZXT Phantom 410 owners/experts.

vElectrixx

77 months ago

The case comes with two fans and I'll be getting four, will the controller be able to handle four fans? My motherboard can support two, leaving four in the dust. Will its fan controller be able to power four LED fans?

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

I do not own one, but I'm almost positive the fan controller supports 3 fans. Don't count me on that. If it does have three fan support, you have two options:

1. buy a separate 5.25" fan controller

2. buy a molex to 3-pin adapter for the remaining one fan, but be warned the adapter will constantly make that fan run at full speed.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Yeah, I don't care about controlling the fans' speeds. I'd prefer to have all of the at full speed, but I need every fan to be powered to do so.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

First of all, the case actually comes with 3 fans, 2 120mm's and 1 140mm.

And the fan controller has 7 headers, so it can support 7 fans without any splitters. So it should power those 4 LED fans no problem ;).

NZXT Phantom 410 owner as of June.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Awesome! Nonrelated, but how is the case in terms of space and cable management? I'll be getting a 770 and a hyper 212 EVO (which is known to be HUGE).

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Space and cable management is AWESOME. I kind of wish there would be ¼-½ inch more space in the back for cables, but that's just me.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube