add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 900D and the Asus X99-E WS

thunderx2000

54 months ago

I'm looking into building another computer. Specifically, a gaming/media editing computer. I've been using this site a lot to grab the best price or total price per merchant for the parts. The one thing consistently bothered was PCPartPicker displays that the Corsair 900D is not compatible with the board I have chosen, the Asus X99-E WS. This the quote from my reddit post from Manirelli -

"We use manufacturer specs and Corsair does not list SSI CEB as a compatible form factor for the 900D. I will take a look at manually approving them.

In the future, please post feedback like this on our forums or via our contact form."

However, as of right now the 900D is still showing that it is not compatible with the X99-E WS, according to PCPartPicker.

This is twice that I have brought the issue up. The first time I brought it up, whoever runs the pcpartpicker username said they would talk to manirelli about fixing the issue. I even called the Corsair tech support line and confirmed that the 900D is compatible with the X99-E WS. This time I email Corsair and here is the results: http://imgur.com/qIc7pl3

Comments

[comment deleted by staff]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube