add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Coolest (looking, not as in tempature) cheap cases?

Fightless

54 months ago

Which cases (that are cheap) do you think look the best? I have to build a kinda-budget PC of around $1000, and I would rather blow my money on all the hardware, and not a "neon transforming case that you can give commands to"

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

It's hard to choose one because it's such a subjective matter. If you want something that looks clean and professional, I would look into NZXT cases, Fractal Design cases, or Corsair's carbide series. If you want something more intimidating, almost every brand will sell something with a more "robotic" look. The filters on here are pretty good, i usually just slide the price slider to a max of $80 or so, show only cases with windows, and then click "list" instead of "detailed list" to see an image of each case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube