add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Any Silverstone case out there for E-ATX boards?

Drtro

54 months ago

I have a Fractal Design XL R2 with a MSI GAMING 9 ACK, 2 MSI 980Ti video cards, and an Intel PCIe 1.2TB SSD. I also have a USB 3.0 add on card. I was watching a video of the Silverstone FT02 and really like the 90 degree rotated motherboard tray. It made hiding the I/O cables real easy and clean. I was wondering if they had any cases that support E-ATX boards besides the TJ11. It's close to $600, and I was wanting something in the $100-200 range.

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Luckypants has almost all of the SilverStone cases. There's a new one that has been released but hasn't been added to the site yet, the Mammoth Series MM01. It supports E-ATX (up to SSI EEB), doesn't have a window and is priced at about half of the TJ11, but that's because it also has a load of other features that make it a specialty case.

For more info: https://pcpartpicker.com/forums/topic/93197-silverstone-mammoth-series-mm01-waterproofdustproof-case

Edit: Also, you can search SilverStone's site: http://www.silverstonetek.com/product_case.php?go=3&tno=99&area=en

[comment deleted]
  • 54 months ago
  • 0 points

Does it come in windowless? Cases with windows look 12 year old to me.

[comment deleted]
  • 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Hm. Is the TJ-07 motherboard mounted at 90 degrees? The FT-02 looks very nice, but then I would have to buy a new motherboard. I should be able to fit my 2 video cards, PCIe SSD, and a USB add on card to a standard X99 ATX board shouldn't I?

[comment deleted]
  • 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks for the info. I currently have the MSI Gaming 9 ACK. How is the Gaming 7? From the looks of the pictures on the website, it looks like a 2-2-1-1. Was also watching YouTube videos on the Asus Deluxe, but I don't really like the white.

And I'll check out the Mammoth case FF100.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube