add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Affordable Cooler

TheWarlockRises
  • 57 months ago

I'm looking for a cooler that is under or around $30 that will be fine when overclocking an i5-4690k and a GTX 970. Any suggestions?

Comments

• 57 months ago
  • 3 points

Cryorig H7. Best $30 cooler on the market.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

its a little more than 30, but I think being the best cooler around that price (30s) its worth it.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

It's still in the $30 price bracket, so I count it as that. It's definitely better than the Hyper 212 though.

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

It's definitely better than the Hyper 212 though.

the H7 is the best cooler in that price range... the great thing is that the H7 is even smaller than the hyper which means more compatibility with cases, and even being smaller performs better..

• 57 months ago
  • 1 point

And it doesn't block any RAM slots and have only 3 heatpipes.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube