add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Cyber Monday

AAKK4477

48 months ago

Do you guys remember last years Cyber Monday? What was the average sales you would have saved last year? Is it worth the wait? What did you buy? What are you planning on buying for this year?

Comments

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Last year cyber Monday and black Friday were the best sales all year at least in my opinion. A 240Gb ssd was like $60 and I mean the nicer ones like the Samsung evo and crucial MX100. The i7 4790k I got on sale for $250. I saw the i5 4690k for $175. So I thought the deals were great. This year ill hopefully buy one of AMD's 300 series cards.

Is it worth the wait? That's really up to you. Would you rather save money or be able to enjoy your PC right now.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Also--people can still save money AND purchase now by taking advantage of 4th of July sales (in the US).

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

You can view the history of prices of things you are interested in on this site to back then. I can't remember if I got any good deals as part of that or not.

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

Each part shows its price history up to two years if applicable. Just go to the PCPP part page and it's on the lower right corner. Change the drop down box from "120 days" to "1 year."

• 48 months ago
  • 1 point

It is no longer "Cyber Monday"....it is now "Cyber Week"...and they it goes to "Cyber Month". They got rid of the one day sale to me.

Last year retailers milked the "Cyber" for longer than one day

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube