add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

dose anyone know what case fans work with the pathenteks ethoo pro?

me_tmaster

54 months ago

I'm looking for case fans for the pathenteks ethoo pro and I need to know what size fans to get,how many max, and where the fans are located on the case. Thanks,

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Hey there, I own this case, so ask me any other questions you have :)

This case comes with two great fans that are pretty damn silent, and both are replaceable. You can replace them with;

a) same size fan

b) smaller fan(s)

c) bigger fan(s)

Any fans you add later can also be replaced, of course.

You will find a 200mm fan in the front that can be replaced with either two 140mm or two 120mm fans. The other included fan is a 140mm in the back of the case, which can be replaced with a lone 120mm fan if you wish.

From there you can add one 200m fan in the top (or three 140mm or 120mm), one 140mm fan in the bottom (or two 120mm fans), or even two fans in the HDD bays.

Hope this helped :)

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks so much, it helped me out a lot.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube