add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

H440 or Define R5

CrimsonFlag

53 months ago

I need a new case for my build. I like the looks of the H440, but the r5 appears to be a better case. Any help would be very much appreciated. Link here:http://pcpartpicker.com/p/nRzrQ7 Yes, I know there is no graphics card, I don't want one yet, getting one for Christmas.

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

That psu isn't good and that thermal paste isn't good and isn't needed. If you like the looks of the H440 get it then, its decent case.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

The R5 is a better case objectively, but the H440 isn't bad, and if you prefer the way it looks, it wouldn't be a huge downgrade. As Vagabond stated, the NEX series PSUs aren't good. You'll want a 650GS or 650G2 if you want a good PSU from EVGA.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube