add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

NZXT S340 Stock Fans are they good?

OnilEssallal

53 months ago

Should I buy some?

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Buy some aftermarket fans?*

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

You will want to buy at least one aftermarket fan for the front intake due to it not having any.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Mm thanks for the info!

So the rear and top are exhaust?

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes, you could just be cheap and just move the top fan to the front, its what I do would to save money or you could just buy a good front intake fan.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks I'll be using them as exhaust a buy a 140mm Red led Corsair fan and another one in the future… budgets

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

140mm Red led Corsair fan

Don't, their case fans are usually always overpriced and a led fan is pointless to get for the front in take since you really won't be able to see the leds much due to the pointing towards the front of the case which is solid and you can't see it at the side of the case either due to it drawing air from the top and bottom of the case.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

… crap but really good info sooo at top?

• 50 months ago
  • 1 point

FWIW I purchased a Phanteks PH-F140XP (Black) to occupy the lower intake fan spot. So far the included fans seem to be fine for exhaust purposes.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube