add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 760T and Kraken x61 cpu cooler

Kelloggs

53 months ago

I was wondering, if I get this case, can I put Kraken x61 cpu cooler on the front? and if I can it will be as push/pull, so that leaves me questioning whether there would be room for the bottom fan or not. also do I need to use the hard drive bays for a ssd, or is there a separate place to put them?

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

yes, you can put the X61 on the front. there will also be plenty of room for the bottom fan as the 760T has one less fan mount in bottom compared to the 750D (both cases have an otherwise identical chassi) as the front most fan mount was omitted due to the curved shape of the chassis.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I just went on Google images and searched for the 750d, from the pictures it showed it looked like there was no way for air to get in through the front, how does air get in it? Edit: Also on 760t is there a seperate spot for ssd's or do I have to put them in the hard drive cages?

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

the 750D is terrible for front intake, but they have finally, after two years, made a "high airflow" front piece with vents like the 450D . it's never in stock on their website for some reason and I guess one of the corsair reps liked his own system with the new fronmt so much that they have relaunched the case with the new front and blue LED fans. in any case, aside from the front-bottom fan mount missiing and the stupid plastic top cover, the 760T is identical to the 750D inside. 4 SSD mounts along the side of the hard drive bays.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

well, considering the 760t is cheaper I will go with that, I will end up keeping the top cover off of it. So just to make sure, I don't need the cages in the case to mount the ssd's, right?

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

no you don't have to move anything to mount SSD. where is the 760T cheaper?? it's on sale? usually it's anywhere from $20 -$40 more than the 750D.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

I meant cheaper then the 750d airflow case, since you said the 750d has terrible front intake that was a deal-breaker for me. Thanks for your help :)

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube