add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Which case should I get?

KeithJacobD

53 months ago

Hello, I am currently choosing between the NZXT 440 and the White Define R5 w/window. Which one is better? I know the R5 has better airflow, but how significant is it? I want my PC to be decently quiet. Here is my build: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qRRLgs

I like the 440 look better, and I like having 4 fans come with it, but apparently its airflow isn't as good. Will the PC run hot because of this, or will the temperatures still be okay?

And if I do decide to go with the R5, should I buy more fans for it? Thanks, Keith

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

get the one you like the look of, both decent cases

• 53 months ago
  • 2 points

Personally, I like the Phanteks Enthoo Pro. IMO, it's better than both.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

The airflow on the h440 is fine. if you like the h440 get it. It's probably me, but I feel like people put way too much emphasis in air flow, yes its important, but slightly less airflow isn't going to cause your PC to go supernova and melt your components. Ok rant over. My point is if your temps are hotter its going to be like 1 degree. Both are great cases so get the one you think looks better.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

Great thanks. I'll go with h440 then

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube