add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Corsair 200R case rear fan sometimes makes noice from slightly hitting the case

WMKnight

53 months ago

anyone else have this issue? can I just push out the vent "grill" it is also weird it only happens sometimes, but I can make it happen by pushing in slightly on the back of the case. Maybe the fan is moving slightly/not secured enough.

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

You know who is an Idiot? THIS GUY... it was the power cable for the fan, it had moved after I did the install and the fan blades were hitting it, I taped it to the side of the fan now so it shouldn't move anymore.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube