add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Radeon HD 7990 is too big for my case :x HELP!!

thepcman

77 months ago

So i just received the card and realized like a dumbass that my case is too small. Now im looking for a case and wanted to know if A: does it fit in this case? ( Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced ATX Full Tower Case ) And B: What case around 100-200$ would be the best for high end gaming? keep it mind the card is not big in Height but its large..

thank you

Comments

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

It's not the biggest GPU ever, Most cases should be able to fit it. Cases are really personal preference because of the aesthetics of the case. So just check the size of the gpu or measure it, then look at cases online and check VGA length support.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

Yes it will fit in the HAF 932. I'd say it will fit in all mid and full ATX cases. As for what's the best, it's all preference and aesthetics. Personally I always reccomend the NZXT Phantom because I can personally vouch for it's quality.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

the Cooler Master Storm Scout 2 ATX Mid Tower Case will fit that GPU I look in to it as I was/am getting that GPU.

• 77 months ago
  • 1 point

I have the HAF 912 and it fits in this case, most mid atx cases will fit, like waffle said it is all about what you like. Stick with name brand cases and you will be fine.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube