add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Good CPU Cooler That is 148mm High or Under

cadaliac1999@hotmail.com

55 months ago

So um, I'm using a Fractal Design Core 1100 and it's a small case with no pop out side meaning I'm limited to CPU cooling options. Got any for me? Thanks.

Comments

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Do you have a budget?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Oh hey it'd you! $40 or under

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I would recommend the Cryorig H7, its only 145MM tall and it even cools better than the Evo 212.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Any Idea where I can get it? I can't find it on NewEgg.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

Can you order off of another Newegg site because it's not on the Canadian one #Other First World Country Problems

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

What are you trying to cool, and the goals you're looking to achieve with the cooler? Low temps for overclocking support? Quieter? That would give an idea of what to suggest, both in terms of matching a cooler to your needs and budget, as well as see what socket we're limited to.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

fm2+ socket, AMD x4 860k 3.7 GHz I'd like to get 4.0 GHz but it's not needed.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

That's a pretty mild goal, you're just limited due to the case (obviously,) and being in Canada. I'd probably go with a Raijintek Aidos or Cooler Master Hyper D92.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

The Raijintek Pallas looks promising too. Top down cooler, but with a 140mm fan for $45 CAD.

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

The CM is a pricey and the Raijintek Aidos I cannot locate on the desired site I'm ordering everything off of. What's your opinion on these?

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7348079&CatId=494

http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4950633&CatId=493

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I mean I wouldn't really consider either of those particularly fantastic (not that my suggestions were all that great either,) but your goals are pretty modest. What's your hangup about purchasing from another website?

• 55 months ago
  • 1 point

I can look on another site. I'll see if Amazon has some of the ones mentioned.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube