add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Antec 900 worth it?

TheGhostMan

53 months ago

Yesterday my dad managed to find a spare Antec 900 Black Steel case from the scrapyard and I decided to do some cleaning to the mid tower case before taking the spare PC case to the storage.

It is a fairly old 2006 case but do you think it's worth to keep just in case that I plan on building a budget gaming PC?

Comments

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

sure, a free case is a free case, especially if it's in good shape. the 900 is a sturdy tower.

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

It has all the cables and wires need for building although some of the front panels (the ones for the front fans) are somewhat missing so I'll see what I can do. Maybe place a piece of non-conductive cardboard box on front of it? xD

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

whatever works. doesn't have to be pretty right? :)

• 53 months ago
  • 1 point

That's true considering that my first budget PC build was with a pretty old HP Pavilion PC case.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube