add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

I have a game issue

vagabond139

54 months ago

I'm trying to play Mercenaries 2 Wolrd in Flames and it says Mercenaries 2 World in Flames is unable to continue due to an error initializing your graphics hardware. I know my hardware is plenty powerful enough to run the game and I can't find any thing online that will fix it so I am hoping someone can give me some ideas.

Comments

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

On the PC? Didn't realize it got a PC release, thought it was Consoles only...

I know this isn't the exact thing, but perhaps there's some link... I remember there being some issue with the servers for the game being turned off (remember? It has co-op...) which was required to initialize the game on consoles and causing issues where the game just wouldn't work unless you also played some other game by the same people.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

On the PC? Didn't realize it got a PC release, thought it was Consoles only...

Its on PC.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Going completely off topic here... (sorry) But any chance you know if there's a modding community for the game? (Actually, that might be a lead...)

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Not that I know of, all of the stuff I've found that might help is on Pandemic forums but that is shut down. I didn't exactly pay for the game, I already brought it once, so its not a huge loss if I can't get it to work.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Ooo... Yea, I'm thinking that might be the reason... Though, have you applied the 1.1 patch? This may have it: http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Mercenaries_2:_World_in_Flames

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

I forgot about any patches...that might do the trick.

• 54 months ago
  • 1 point

Maaaan I wasted some hours on this game. Hope you get it working!

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube