add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Best case for a beginner with a side window

Rockysaber

52 months ago

I'm wondering what the easiest case is with a side window for a beginner to work in. Price under $150

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 2 points

I would recommend the Phantek Luxe.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thx by the way for helping everyone on here. It really makes this place so much more useful.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

any case from pahnteks, corsair, fractal or nzxt is going to be super easy to build in. cable management in the phanteks luxe/pro is a bit better than the rest. very easy, well placed routing holes and cable ties included.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Is case size an issue?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Mid tower or full tower preferably

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Ok then check out the NZXT Noctis 450 and the Fractal Design Define R4 and R5. They're big cases but provide a lot of room and customizable drive cages. Both should have slots on the back of the CPU cut out for SSDs and provide a lot of cable management options. The Noctis 450 has a PSU shroud and some nifty LED lighting. However, the Define series of cases are made for silent gaming as both panels has sound absorbing material. The Define comes with 2 140mm fans, and the Noctis comes with 4 120mm I think. Check them out

[comment deleted]
[comment deleted by staff]
  • 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Thanks radox. I'll check that out too

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

What's the difference between the pro and the luxe?

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

the Luxe has aluminum covered front and top panels, a built in LED strip and internal controller, an extended top cover to mount fans above the frame of the case, an extra SSD bracket, an extra 140mm fan and a pump bracket included.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube