add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Full tower with side window

Rockysaber

52 months ago

What is the best red/black themed full tower case with a side window?

Comments

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Way too expensive for a "full tower with a side window", that thing is designed to have a custom loop. I would get the Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (has a LED that can be Red), Corsair 760T/780T, NZXT Phantom 530 (Might be Mid tower), Phantom 630, Phantom 820 (think that's the right number?), NZXT Switch 810, NZXT H630, Corsair 750D. I think the Cooler Master Storm is a full tower and it's Red and Black and has a side window. If you are willingness to go mud tower, I would pick NZXT S340 Red and Black, H440 Red and Black, Corsair 300R Window edition, and a million other options for full tower cases! All you gotta do is look.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

Ah yes, but in his description he asked for the best! And the primo is arguably one of the best if not the best! ;)

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

touché. True enough, I see your point.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

I really liked the Cooler Master Storm Enforcer ATX . it is a mid sized case but I believe there is more than enough room in there for whatever you are trying to build.

• 52 months ago
  • 1 point

it's the HAF 912 with a different exterior.

[comment deleted]

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube