add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube

Suggestions please

BubbleBuddy

52 months ago

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/BubbleBuddy/saved/vNkPxr

Was looking at Zalman Z11 Neo thinking about getting that and just removing the bottom part of the drive bays to fit my graphics card think i might do that but was looking at other options so I wouldnt have to do that.

I want one that has

a side window, good airflow and a spot for ODD and not plain looking

budget is around 70-75$ if its alittle over that im fine with it

Thank you for all that reply and your suggestions:D

Comments

There are no comments.

Sort

add arrow-down arrow-left arrow-right arrow-up authorcheckmark clipboard combo comment delete discord dots drag-handle dropdown-arrow errorfacebook history inbox instagram issuelink lock markup-bbcode markup-html markup-pcpp markup-cyclingbuilder markup-plain-text markup-reddit menu pin radio-button save search settings share star-empty star-full star-half switch successtag twitch twitter user warningwattage weight youtube