|( 11 new from $109.99, 6 used from $88.87 . Last updated 9 minutes ago. )|
|$119.00||+FREE s/h||In stock||$119.00||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-C
- USB 3.2 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
325 mm / 12.795"
- 372 mm x 210 mm x 349 mm
- 14.646" x 8.268" x 13.74"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 27.264 L
- 0.963 ft³
- 14 points
- 24 days ago
from completed build My 1st Build! (ITX)
I want to give it a higher rating because it's a beautiful case that was nice to build in, but pretty much every screw that I had to undo gave me grief. Felt like undoing cross threaded screws for the most part.
- 12 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build College Mini ITX Build
Excellent case, very sturdy and feels like a solid case, screws were very tight from factory took some muscle to get screws out. Cant beat the cable management routing on the back
- 5 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build mini ITX 3440x1440: H210i + Ryzen 3600 + 2070 Super
H210i is a great size and made my first mITX build a pleasure. The case is clearly designed to be built it, and by double checking part choices on the NZXT's BLD website it's easy to confirm size/fit of components. I'd recommend this case to anyone looking for an easy mITX build.
- 4 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build All-encompassing Modern ITX
Great case, kind of pricey. Includes 2 non-rgb fans. It will fit your graphics card, that was my big concern. The tempered glass is hard to remove, it only has the 1 screw and its held by little balls in sockets. The controller has 3 Fan and 2 RGB strip inputs. I chained the 2 non-rgb fans included and put into 1 of the 3 fan inputs. The NZXT CAM software is great. I feel these NZXT products are overpriced, however, they function quite well.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters