|$54.99||+$4.99 s/h||In stock||$59.98||Buy|
|( 14 new from $61.15. Last updated 2 hours ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Mini ITX Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
Motherboard Form Factor
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
350 mm / 13.78"
- 384 mm x 178 mm x 291 mm
- 15.118" x 7.008" x 11.457"
External 5.25" Slim Slot Load Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 19.89 L
- 0.702 ft³
- 14 points
- 8 months ago
from completed build Portable Power
Can’t believe it fits the Vega 64 nitro+ (After some tinkering). It is packed inside but still gets enough air to not overheat. Small and fits easily into my travel bag.
- 12 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Mini Monster Mesh
Tiny and compact no useless space
- 10 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build Power Brick
I love this case. Looks good, lots of room (for an ITX case), and inexpensive. If you're gonna use a full size graphics card in this case, a SFF PSU is a must.
- 9 points
- 16 months ago
from completed build Cougar QBX (Secondhand build #8)
Kinda torn between 4 and 5 stars. I think I'm leaning towards a 4 because of the obvious missed opportunities to make cable management easier in this case, but 5 for the value and flexibility this case represents. I can't think of a better (performance, compatibility, and size parameters especially) case at this price point.
idk, call me conservative, but I'm giving it a big 4.
- 6 points
- 20 days ago
from completed build Cyberdemon for kids
One of the best low-budget ITX / SFF case. Not as small as DanCase A4 or similar. Not premium aluminum-quality. But it's affordable and functional. And the mesh side panels are quite optimal for the system to have room to breathe. You can have pretty decent cable management as well some space for modding.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters