|( 5 new from $63.44, 1 used from $44.95. Last updated 13 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
Socket / CPU
Black / Silver
PCI-E x16 Slots
PCI-E x8 Slots
PCI-E x4 Slots
PCI-E x1 Slots
SATA 6 Gb/s
Depends on CPU
Onboard USB3.0 Headers
- 18 points
- 39 months ago
from completed build The Supernova
You dun-did good, MSI. It's an H110 Motherboard. There really isn't much to say about it aside from it having the bare-minimum, and that's just what I needed. It only has 2 RAM slots, and only 1 PCI-E 16x slot, but like I said, the bare-minimum. The BIOS is also pretty nice. The M-Flash utility is a breeze when you want to update your BIOS.
- 11 points
- 35 months ago
from completed build 2017 - Second Moscow build
This was the cheapest mATX mobo I could get for 1151. It provides the bare minimum and that's enough for me. MSI bios is easy to use. I also like the simple black design.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible CPUs
- View Compatible Cases
- View Compatible Memory
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters