|( 14 new from $54.99, 1 used from $68.00. Last updated 31 minutes ago. )|
|$59.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$59.99||Buy|
|$54.99||+$5.99 s/h||In stock||$60.98||Buy|
|$79.79||+FREE s/h||In stock||$79.79||Buy|
|$115.99||+$14.55 s/h||In stock||$130.54||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
VOID PRO RGB USB (Black)
20 Hz - 20 kHz
Active Noise Cancelling
Sensitivity at 1 V RMS
- Ultimate Comfort: Breathable microfiber mesh fabric and memory foam provide exceptional comfort while reducing heat buildup and moisture
- Premium Build Quality: Legendary CORSAIR build quality ensures long term durability
- Precision Gaming Audio: Custom tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring the action to life with wide range and accuracy
- Crystal Clear Microphone: All new unidirectional noise cancelling microphone with LED mute indicator reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality
- Epic Surround Sound: Genuine Dolby Headphone 7.1 surround delivers immersive multi-channel positional audio that puts you in the middle of the action
- Discord Certified: Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound
- RGB lighting: Express yourself with virtually unlimited color options
- CUE Control: CUE software gives you full control over your headset’s features through an intuitive and simple to use interface and lets you sync with other Corsair RGB devices
- 24 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build Cygnet
"Mic on. Mic off. Mic on. Mic off."
These are pretty much the first pair of over-ear headphones I've worn in my life and these are pretty comfortable. (Granted, this is someone who has been wearing Sennheiser on-ear Momentum headphones that get uncomfortable after a while.) Good for playing hours of SCP: Secret Laboratory or whatever game you need to talk in.
This headset has RGB on it for no good reason, and the mic can be stowed in an upright position so that you can continue to wear the headset while you consume Doritos after your victory royale.
- 19 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build OwO what's this?
Comfortable with glasses because of how big the ear covers are. It relies on the top memory foam to stay on your head so it doesn't push on your ears like some other headsets. Because of that, the fit is sort of loose.
It relies on having iCUE running in order to swap between specific equalizer profiles.
- 15 points
- 2 months ago
from completed build The Dark Hotdog
After my Logitech headset continued to annoy me after one side broke (it gave me bad headaches to hear the noise just in one ear), I got these. I can hear things in both ears now, pretty well too.
- 12 points
- 7 months ago
from completed build Old, But (My) Gold
Amazing headset especially with the RGB, great compared to my old plastic Sades headset (forgot what it was called).
- 11 points
- 5 months ago
from completed build Festive Ryzen Build
I still don't get how there are so many complaints about this headset, it's amazing, I haven't had any issues with it and the fact that it has RGB is such a big pls.
- 10 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build Cotton Candy - $1700 CAD Setup
Great sounds, and some RGB goodness. When you get it, use iCue to enable surround sound!
- 5 points
- 18 months ago
from completed build A worthy upgrade to the Mariner
Simply an amazing headset. I was hesitant on getting a headset. I did plan on just buying a mic and using my apple headphones for audio.
This thing was 25$ off and has great reviews, so I decided to bite the bullet. I don’t regret it. This thing is great!
Great microphone quality. Audio quality is really nice and it’s SO comfortable. The headset goes around your ears on not on them, so they don’t burt at all even after long gaming sessions. Did I mention the pads are memory foam?
- 4 points
- 4 months ago
from completed build X470 2700X 1st build
Cool headset. Works good. Has an RGB light on it. Sound really good. Cool... (no batteries ++ or chargers ++)
- 2 points
- 9 months ago
from completed build Gaming/Light Mining PC
This headset has great sound quality, is very comfy, looks great and it's mic is not half bad. My only problem with it is that I wish the cord was longer and the mic could project my voice louder. It feels very sturdy and the fabrics got a very soft feeling. though it was the rgb that attracted me.