|$12.89||+FREE s/h||In stock||$12.89||Buy|
|( 8 new from $12.02, 1 used from $12.00. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
|$14.49||+FREE s/h||Out of stock||$14.49||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
X2 GP-12 (Black)
- High grade LLS bearing with class leading 100,000 hours MTBF.
- Equipped with a counter-pull magnet that reduces the axial tension on the bearing
- Fan geometry optimized for a good balance between static pressure and maximum airflow, resulting in great performance in all usage scenarios
- Aerodynamically shaped stator struts including the wire strut. Helps reduce noise and unwanted turbulence.
- Stator struts sit on a wide angle to the trailing edge of the blades which result in a lower noise level and smoother noise profile
- Strategically placed notches near the fan hub on the trailing edge of the blades further reducing the humming noise produced when the blades pass the stator struts
- A "trip wire" on the rear side of the blades near the leading edge. The trip wire introduces a larger turbulent boundary layer at an earlier stage, this delays the layer separation and improves both airflow and noise characteristics.
- The customized design of the Dynamic Series fans contributes to a beautiful, cool build
- Available in two color combinations
- Number of blades: 7
- Maximum pressure [mm H2O]: 0.88
- Actual input power [W]: 1.32
- Maximum rated input current [A]: 0.18
- Nominal input voltage [V]: 12
- Minimum startup voltage [V]: 4.0
- MTBF [hours]: 100,000
- Unit weight [lb.]: 0.26
- Cable length [mm]: 500
- Cable type: Black ribbon cable
- 16 points
- 24 months ago
from completed build Mister Mojo Ryzen
Dead quiet, I had to put my ear next to it to hear anything (and even then it was barely audible).
- 11 points
- 1 month ago
from completed build T-Sled MkII
Case came with two of these and added one more. I did try two Fractal HF-14 fans up front and while they did blow more air, they were louder and did not make a noticeable impact on temperature. The GP-12s are very quiet fans that are balanced between flow and pressure. I'm sure there are better options, but these work great for me.
- 9 points
- 3 months ago
from completed build My $500 Budget 4K Build
Super quiet and it matched the fan that came with my Meshify C.
- 9 points
- 17 days ago
from completed build First Ryzen PC
Case only came with two fans so I just added another one for additional intake.