|$137.00||+$76.08 s/h||In stock||$213.08||Buy|
|( 1 new from $137.00 . Last updated 6 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mid Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
315 mm / 12.402"
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 11 points
- 37 months ago
from completed build Emerald Dream - ~£600 Entry Level Machine
The star of the build process for me. For such a cheap case, sure the panels aren’t the thickest and the screws aren’t labelled (needing the manual), but that's where the criticism ends. It was very easy to build in. The removable drive cage makes PSU installation and cable management easy when dealing with Semi-Modular PSUs. The 5.25” bay can also be removed which is a nice feature. Standard I/O on the top of the case, filtered front cover, but there is loads of room to stuff cables.
The expansion plates need to be snapped off, and only one is provided to screw back in if needed, and i’m not a fan of the open fan mounts at the top, but given the price, who cares. It is a brilliant mATX case for building on a budget and definitely recommended.
- 9 points
- 20 months ago
from completed build £1000 Future-Proof Full Set-Up
This case does the job. It comes with all the necessary things. It's just a 'meh' case. Although it's alright for it's price, there are a lot of problems with it, meaning I don't think any first-time builder should be using this. It has a plastic side panel window which is bent (common amongst a lot of buyers) and easily scratches. It also comes with a rather cheap looking exhaust fan, and cable management is near impossible. But if you're on a budget and don't really care about aesthetics or how easy it is to build inside it, then perfect. I think there are a few cases however that are slightly better for the same price.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters