|$26.99||+FREE s/h||In stock||$26.99||Buy|
|( 9 new from $26.99, 3 used from $25.10. Last updated 1 hour ago. )|
|$28.99||+$4.99 s/h||In stock||$33.98||Buy|
|* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.|
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
MicroATX Mini Tower
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
External 5.25" Bays
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 6 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build AMD Ryzen 5 2600 / RX 580
GPU: Case fits a 298mm Asus RX 580 ROG STRIX with room to spare.
Airflow: The case definitely needs a front, or side, fan added in order to get some kind of actual airflow through it, but what else can you expect for how little real-estate it takes up on in your room.
The case is exactly as described. All of the tapping for screws is professional grade. MOST of the potentially sharp edges are rounded off. Nice amount of space between the motherboard backplate and the back case panel for decent cable management. Overall it is exactly what I would expect from a $20 computer case, if not better.
- 5 points
- 18 days ago
from completed build PC for my In-laws
You get what you pay for. Not much space to work in and hard to cable manage.
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters