|$9.99||+$7.35 s/h||In stock||$17.34||Buy|
|( 6 new from $18.91 . Last updated 37 minutes ago. )|
|$14.15||+$5.99 s/h||In stock||$20.14||Buy|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
- Performance cooling with a low-noise profile
- Twister Bearing technology for longer lifetime and low noise
- Turbine Blades design for high-pressure airflow
- Detachable fan blades for easy cleaning
- Safety & EMC: TUV, UL, CE, ROHS, WEEE
- 21 points
- 51 months ago
from completed build HAL 8999 (Future-Proof, High Value, Low Energy Gaming Build)
I’ve used the Enermax UC-12EB and its 80mm counterpart for almost ten years. They’ve run non-stop without issues in multiple PCs are are whisper-silent. I’d have bought more, but they don’t make a 140mm of the UC-12EB, so I thought I’d try these. These use a similar magnetic bearing and have twice the rated lifetime of any other case fan I’ve ever seen. So far they have been, without exaggeration, whisper-quiet.