|$61.90||+$135.78 s/h||In stock||$197.68||Buy|
|( 5 new from $61.90 . Last updated 15 minutes ago. )|
* Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
* PCPartPicker may receive compensation for purchases made at participating retailers linked on this site. This compensation does not affect what products or prices are displayed, or the order of prices listed. Learn more here.
ATX Mid Tower
Black / Red
Side Panel Window
Power Supply Shroud
Front Panel USB
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A
- USB 2.0 Type-A
Motherboard Form Factor
- Micro ATX
- Mini ITX
Full-Height Expansion Slots
Half-Height Expansion Slots
Maximum Video Card Length
370 mm / 14.567"
Internal 2.5" Bays
Internal 3.5" Bays
- 32 points
- 12 months ago
from completed build Walmart Parts Only PC
Cheap tempered glass case with some issues. The one I received had two defects and one design flaw. The front IO USB ports didn't work correctly, but Corsair quickly sent a replacement IO for it and it was easy to replace. The mounting holes for the tempered glass panel weren't positioned correctly so the glass is very difficult to get on. And the design flaw is the lack of a passthrough for EPS power over the top of the motherboard. I ended up passing the cable under the motherboard through the CPU backplate access hole. Other than these issues, the case was easy to build in and is a solid choice if you want tempered glass no matter the consequences. Just get two more fans since it only comes with one.
- 11 points
- 23 months ago
from completed build kids dream
Corsair has, for me, the best tempered glass case under 70€, its a bit small even for a mid-tower (msi gaming pro carbon is a bit too big and cable management for processor power is a shame) Both 3.0 and 2.0 usb port on facade is a good choice and you can fit 6fans in. In addition, you can easily do youre cable management cause multiple hole and enough bulging at behind.
- 5 points
- 17 months ago
from completed build Case Swap i7 7700K
This case wasn't bad to build in at all. Not much room between the motherboard tray and the back of the case for cable management. This is what knocks the one star off for me. Other than that this case looks awesome and moves air well.
- 5 points
- 10 months ago
from completed build AMD upgrade
Amazing for price to performance. Comes with 1 fan and thumbscrews, glass panel looks sick
- 3 points
- 18 months ago
my finger printies didnt stay on this thing when i took it off for my son and when i peeled off the plastic cover on it amazing cable management, quiet af case fans OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:
- View Compatible CPU Coolers
- View Compatible Fan Controllers
- View Compatible Motherboards
- View Compatible Optical Drives
- View Compatible Power Supplies
- View Compatible Sound Cards
- View Compatible Storage
- View Compatible Video Cards
- View Compatible Wired Network Adapters
- View Compatible Wireless Network Adapters